DESA NGO Branch : Webinar for NGOs
Source: DESA NGO Branch
DESA NGO Branch has organized a webinar for NGOs that are interested to apply for ECOSOC Consultative Status.
The webinar is aimed for NGOs that are NOT in Consultative Status with ECOSOC and will provide guidance on how to complete the application for ECOSOC consultative status.
The meeting will provide answers to the following questions:
- What is Consultative Status, which organizations are eligible and what are its benefits?
- How the entire application process works since the application is submitted to the NGO Branch until ECOSOC makes its decision?
- What are the main components of the application package?
Interested NGOs that do not have ECOSOC Consultative Status can register at: https://bit.ly/2NPGHfI
Webinar Details: https://bit.ly/2PqdHfc
Webinar Flyer: http://bit.ly/DESAflyer
- New opportunity «Call for Book Chapters: From Multi-ethnic Societies to Homogeneous States: Collective Memory and Fiction on Emergence of Modern Nations, Armenia and Azerbaijan» added.
- New opportunity «All you need to know about vaccination in the time of COVID-19» added.
- New opportunity «Election Monitoring։ Call for applications» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Participation: Critical Thinking School» added.
- New news «USAID/Armenia’s Acting Mission Director David Hoffman’s interview with the Voice of America» added.
- New opportunity «Stanford GDPi-ICNL Tech Camp for Civic Space Defenders» added.
- New opportunity «Visualizing Yerevan» added.
No file choosen