Invitation to Participate: The 4th Eastern Partnership Youth Conference - Youth for Revitalisation of Democracy
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum invites you to apply for the 4th Eastern Partnership Youth Conference “Youth for Revitalisation of Democracy” taking place on 11 - 12 July 2022.
Through participation in the Eastern Partnership Youth Conference “Youth for Revitalisation of Democracy”, young people will have the opportunity to discover methods, strategies and tools to improve inclusive and meaningful youth participation in democratic processes, build more peaceful and resilient communities, foster their active involvement in decision-making on all levels of policy development and political decision-making, and hold their authorities accountable to democratic and human rights standards they committed to.
Moreover, over the course of the two-day conference, you will expand your contacts and networks, contribute to formulating recommendations for international stakeholders, and get a chance to develop your skills in capacity-building workshops focusing on the topics of peacebuilding, spotting disinformation, or youth leadership in advancing young people's access to rights.
If you are between 18 and 35, and come from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine or the EU member states, have working knowledge of English, and are actively involved or interested in promoting active youth participation in democratic life, apply here to take part in the Eastern Partnership Youth Conference “Youth for Revitalisation of Democracy”. The deadline for application is 29 May, 23:59 CEST.
The Eastern Partnership Youth Conference “Youth for Revitalisation of Democracy” will gather 100+ young people from the EaP countries and EU member states. Participants will be selected through an open call and based on the country and thematic quotas.
The 4th Eastern Partnership Youth Conference will be held under the auspices of the Czech Presidency of the Council of the European Union and with the support of the European Union. It takes place during the 2022 European Year of Youth and follows after the EaP Youth Forum event the Slovenian presidency hosted under the title “Youth participation in democratic processes” in November 2021.
To apply, please click here!
- New research «Capturing Migration in the Armenian and Regional Contexts» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: The Canada Fund for Local Initiatives – Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: Social Impact Award 2022 (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Third round of calls for proposals for EU 4 Gender Equality: Together against gender stereotypes and gender-based violence"» added.
- New opportunity «SocCamp 2022» added.
- New opportunity «Research Grant from Deutsche Welle Akademie: Coverage of Environmental Topics in Armenian Media Sector» added.
- New opportunity «USAID/Armenia: Local Works Support to Consolidated Communities in Armenia» added.
No file choosen