Implementation Tips for USAID Partners
The original source can be found here.
FHI 360 understands that lasting social change is buoyed by accountable and responsive civil society organizations (CSOs) and that capacity building contributes to sustainable development. This understanding is embodied in the efforts of the Capable Partners Program (CAP) and our Leadership and Capacity Development practice to strengthen both the human and institutional capacities of CSOs working in any sector to solve their own problems, better fulfill their missions, and support quality and sustainability. Implementation Tips for USAID Partners is one of many significant efforts designed to serve these ends. It is intended to bolster the capabilities of local stakeholders and institutions to manage USAID funds as well as transform their organizations and ultimately their communities. We are pleased to provide this resource to enhance the accountability and performance of USAID-funded organizations. It is the fruit of a reciprocal and iterative learning process that aims to foster local ownership of tested methods and systems. We hope that local capacity building service providers and CSOs will find this manual’s user-friendly language and format a valuable tool in their endeavors to improve their performance, accountability and impact.
- New opportunity «Job announcement. World vision Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Procedures of granting making from the state budget» added.
- New opportunity «The Natolin Quarterly - Applications are Open» added.
- New research «Armenia. Social Protection System (in Armenian)» added.
- New research «Armenian Government System and Economy (in Armenian)» added.
- New research «Armenia and the Region (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «EPF's Annual Report 2018 is Now Available» added.
No file choosen