We are small teams doing BIG things!
Public Opinion Survey: Residents of Armenia
Published on: 17 July, 2020
- The survey was conducted on behalf of International Republican Institute’s Center for Insights in Survey Research by Breavis (represented by IPSC LLC).
- Data was collected throughout Armenia between June 18 and June 25, 2020, through phone interviews, with respondents selected by random digit dialing (RDD) probability sampling of mobile phone numbers.
- The sample consisted of 1,517 permanent residents of Armenia older than the age of 18. It is representative of the general population by age, gender, province and urbanicity level.
- Sampling frame: Statistical Committee of the Republic of Armenia. Weighting: Data weighted for 11 regional groups, age, gender and urbanicity level.
- The margin of error does not exceed plus or minus 2.5 points for the full sample.
- The response rate was 60 percent.
- Charts and graphs may not add up to 100 percent due to rounding.
- The survey was funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development.
- New opportunity «EPF is Hiring an Office/Program Assistant at the Northern Branch of Eurasia Partnership Foundation» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from USAID/Armenia: Communications Assistant (Translator/Interpreter)» added.
- New news «EPF Director Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan Speaks about Humanity and the Issues it Faces (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: "Katarine" Women's Political Leadership Program (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «The School of Local Democracy as a Key Actor in Enhancing the Involvement of the Youth in Decision-Making Process (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Papers by the American University of Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Vacancy Announcement: Grants/Finance Assistant» added.
Allowed file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xsl, .xsls, .jpg
No file choosen