How to do Social entrepreneurship. Guidebook
This Guide is developed to support NGOs, other types of organizations and individuals who are interested in starting social entrepreneurship with long-term plans to expand the scale and the social impact of their endeavors. The Guide will particularly be useful in the early steps of development and implementation of social enterprises. It describes the logic and sequence of necessary steps to be undertaken, as well as presents various tools, more data (through QR-code links) and sources of information. This will also be useful to learn about the wide spectrum of experience, expand the knowledge of those who like to dig deeper into the philosophy, learn more about the toolkits of this wonderful and growing world of social entrepreneurship.
The development, design, and printing of this Guide are made possible by the generous support of the American People through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) within the framework of the “CSO Development Program” (CSO DePo). The contents and the views expressed in the Guide are the sole responsibility of the Civic Development and Partnership Foundation (CDPF) and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID, the United States Government or Eurasia Partnership Foundation.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Hartak NGO: Interviewer (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «Public Radio of Armenia Covers Multidimensional Poverty and EPF's Efforts to Address It (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: Intercultural Achievement Award» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: European Heritage Days Stories 2023» added.
- New opportunity «Certificate Program Opportunity: Graduare Certificate in Mediation and Conflict Resolution, University of San Diego» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Hartak NGO: Sociologist (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: Prince Claus Seed Awards 2023» added.
No file choosen