How to do Social entrepreneurship. Guidebook
This Guide is developed to support NGOs, other types of organizations and individuals who are interested in starting social entrepreneurship with long-term plans to expand the scale and the social impact of their endeavors. The Guide will particularly be useful in the early steps of development and implementation of social enterprises. It describes the logic and sequence of necessary steps to be undertaken, as well as presents various tools, more data (through QR-code links) and sources of information. This will also be useful to learn about the wide spectrum of experience, expand the knowledge of those who like to dig deeper into the philosophy, learn more about the toolkits of this wonderful and growing world of social entrepreneurship.
The development, design, and printing of this Guide are made possible by the generous support of the American People through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) within the framework of the “CSO Development Program” (CSO DePo). The contents and the views expressed in the Guide are the sole responsibility of the Civic Development and Partnership Foundation (CDPF) and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID, the United States Government or Eurasia Partnership Foundation.
- New opportunity «Job announcement. World vision Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Procedures of granting making from the state budget» added.
- New opportunity «The Natolin Quarterly - Applications are Open» added.
- New research «Armenia. Social Protection System (in Armenian)» added.
- New research «Armenian Government System and Economy (in Armenian)» added.
- New research «Armenia and the Region (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «EPF's Annual Report 2018 is Now Available» added.
No file choosen