Workshop Modules on Media Literacy “Check your Sources!”
The new workshop draws attention to the necessity of thinking critically about sources. Participants experiment with video formats and develop plans for action to uncover fake videos.
The workshop idea was developed by peer-trainers of the Schwarzkopf-Foundation and teachers from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Gerogia, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and Germany.
For anyone who is interested the workshop manual and materials are available for free in English, German, Ukrainian and Russian.
The publication is also available in Russian.
- New opportunity «"Anthropology of Violence" research competition» added.
- New opportunity «test» added.
- New opportunity «Civil Match։ FIND A PARTNER, SCALE THE IMPACT» added.
- New opportunity «Journalistic Research in the Field of Mining» added.
- New opportunity «The Policy Designers Network» added.
- New opportunity «"How Pandemic Affects the Human Rights" Vebinar» added.
- New news «Dr. Anna Ohanyan: Roadblocks to a Nagorno Karabakh Settlement» added.
No file choosen