Armenian-Azerbaijani dialogue is one of the core programmatic directions of EPF’s cross-border work. Since 2008, EPF Armenia and EPF Azerbaijan have implemented several Armenian-Azerbaijani dialogue projects to further support peace building activities over the Nagorny Karabakh conflict. EPF programming aims to develop a new cadre of informed Armenian and Azerbaijani civil society peace-builders, and it harnesses the knowledge of experienced civil society leaders and policy level stakeholders from all sides of the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict. EPF believes that its programming positively and innovatively contributes to the transformation of the Nagorny Karabakh conflict.
We are small teams doing BIG things!
Please send us video materials which tell about the work of your CSO, to be put on this page, via contacting our Moderator
Armenian-Azerbaijani Dialogue Program Review 2008-2016
13 May, 2016, 06:12
- New opportunity «Study Opportunity: A Podcast about Erasmus+ in Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Grants for Civil Society Organisations in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine on Access to Justice for Victims of Discrimination» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Participation: Adami Media Prize» added.
- New opportunity «Job or Vaccination What the Citizens Would Choose? Online Debate» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call: State and Law One-day Training» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call: Critical Thinking School» added.
- New opportunity «Grant opportunity: Visegrad+ Grants to Democratization and Transformation Processes» added.
Allowed file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xsl, .xsls, .jpg
No file choosen