Why and how Conflict Transformation School is different from other similar formats ? Why critical thinking is important for peaceful change? What should be done to end up violent conflicts ? Watch highlights from our School participants.
We are small teams doing BIG things!
Please send us video materials which tell about the work of your CSO, to be put on this page, via contacting our Moderator
EPF’s Conflict Transformation School 2016: Participant reflections
13 May, 2016, 06:26
- New opportunity «Call for Proposals on Nature-Based Women-Led Enterprises» added.
- New opportunity «Reporters in the Field for Crossborder Journalism» added.
- New opportunity «New Projec in Armenia: Slam Poetry Youth Art» added.
- New opportunity «Part-time Nagorno-Karabakh Correspondent Wanted» added.
- New opportunity «Part-time Armenia Correspondent Wanted» added.
- New news «CiviCERT-AM team starts working for Armenian civil society-NGOs» added.
- New news «Art and War. Interview with Areg Balayan» added.
Allowed file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xsl, .xsls, .jpg
No file choosen