Discrimination towards women in the labor market is a serious issue in Armenia. An existing social stigma about the role of women in the Armenian society greatly alters the possibility of women succeeding in the labor market. In this video we present 3 women who break those stereotypes each and every day.
We are small teams doing BIG things!
Please send us video materials which tell about the work of your CSO, to be put on this page, via contacting our Moderator
APY NGO։ Women breaking stereotypes
25 May, 2016, 04:05
- New opportunity «The Police of RA Announced the Newly Formed Patrol Police School Open Competition» added.
- New opportunity «Digital Troubleshooting Virtual Conference by Digital Communication Network» added.
- New news «Alternative 33. an idea competition for the urban revitalization of district 33» added.
- New opportunity «Invitation to Civil Society Representatives for membership in the re-launched National SDG Council» added.
- New research «European Convention on Anti discrimination and Freedoms» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU CHANGEMAKERS PROGRAM: ANOTHER FLAGSHIP INITIATIVE FOR WOMEN IN ARMENIA» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU: Leap Entrepreneurship» added.
Allowed file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xsl, .xsls, .jpg
No file choosen