Discrimination towards women in the labor market is a serious issue in Armenia. An existing social stigma about the role of women in the Armenian society greatly alters the possibility of women succeeding in the labor market. In this video we present 3 women who break those stereotypes each and every day.
We are small teams doing BIG things!
Please send us video materials which tell about the work of your CSO, to be put on this page, via contacting our Moderator
APY NGO։ Women breaking stereotypes
25 May, 2016, 04:05
- New opportunity «Request for Applications for an assessment of private sector funding opportunities to civil society organizations (CSOs)» added.
- New opportunity «REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS (RFA) CSA/Counterpart for Intermediate Service Organization (ISO)» added.
- New opportunity «The Local Roots of Global Peace: Junior Voices on Global Security and Human Rights 4th Annual International Conference» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Media Initiatives Center: Media Literacy Specialist/Program Manager (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «Dr. Anna Ohanyan Speaks about Recent Geopolitical Developments» added.
- New news «EPF Director Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan Speaks on Future, Criminal Slang and More (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Political Dialogue NGO: Program Manager (in Armenian)» added.
Allowed file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xsl, .xsls, .jpg
No file choosen