“Where does the citizen stand” is a series of short animated videos on local self-governance, which is created within the the Civic Engagement in Local Governance (CELoG) program. The series introduce the structure and the functions of the local self-government system, reforms that are being implemented in this sector and the mechanisms of public participation.
We are small teams doing BIG things!
Please send us video materials which tell about the work of your CSO, to be put on this page, via contacting our Moderator
“Where does the citizen stand”- Part 1 (Armenian)
07 July, 2016, 06:45
- New opportunity «Study Opportunity: A Podcast about Erasmus+ in Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Grants for Civil Society Organisations in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine on Access to Justice for Victims of Discrimination» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Participation: Adami Media Prize» added.
- New opportunity «Job or Vaccination What the Citizens Would Choose? Online Debate» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call: State and Law One-day Training» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call: Critical Thinking School» added.
- New opportunity «Grant opportunity: Visegrad+ Grants to Democratization and Transformation Processes» added.
Allowed file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xsl, .xsls, .jpg
No file choosen