Civic Mechanics film is about five civil society organizations (CSOs) operating in Armenia, their role in the society, challenges, achievements and prospects. Within the format of a road show, the film is an attempt to present the profile of local CSOs through short human stories. The film was produced within the framework of the CSO DePo: Civil Society Development Program, which is implemented with support of USAID.
We are small teams doing BIG things!
Please send us video materials which tell about the work of your CSO, to be put on this page, via contacting our Moderator
Civic Mechanics Documentary
24 May, 2017, 10:20
- New opportunity «Study Opportunity: A Podcast about Erasmus+ in Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Grants for Civil Society Organisations in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine on Access to Justice for Victims of Discrimination» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Participation: Adami Media Prize» added.
- New opportunity «Job or Vaccination What the Citizens Would Choose? Online Debate» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call: State and Law One-day Training» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call: Critical Thinking School» added.
- New opportunity «Grant opportunity: Visegrad+ Grants to Democratization and Transformation Processes» added.
Allowed file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xsl, .xsls, .jpg
No file choosen