Findings of the Research on “Armenian CSOs in Conditions of Crisis” (in Armenian)
“Armenian CSOs in Conditions of Crisis” research has been conducted by SOCIES Expert Centre, in collaboration with the DATA partners in the framework of “Data for Accountable and Transparent Action (DATA)” program, funded by the USAID. The data collection took place in July-August and December 2020.
The research aimed at exploring the issues that the Armenian CSOs have faced in conditions of crisis, including the impact of healthcare and military-political crises on CSO activities and the advocacy processes in Armenia. A mixed method research has been conducted, combining the methods of group discussion-brainstorming, online survey and focus group discussions.
The research results are presented in an analytical report (in Armenian) and an interactive webpage with findings from the survey. Links to both are available at the end of this page.
Armenian CSOs in Conditions of Crisis analytical report (in Armenian)
Armenian CSOs in Conditions of Covid-19 Pandemic interactive survey results
This research is made possible by the generous support of the American People through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents of this research are the sole responsibility of SOCIES Expert Centre and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications from the Swedish Institute: SI Leader Lab 2024» added.
- New opportunity «Invitation to a Summit by the New Democracy Fund: Civic Summit» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications by Strive: Mentoring Cycles (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan Recalls Downtown Yerevan of the 20th century (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «Isabella Sargsyan on Issues in Yerevan Urban Planning (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 14: Guide for Policy Paper Development (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 13: The War According to Participant’s Stories. Anthropological Research (in Armenian)» added.
No file choosen