Parental Advocacy for Child Welfare
Source: Child Development Foundation
The purpose of the project is to establish a network of parents who advocate for equitable quality inclusion of children in the education institutions and promotion of accessible childcare for all. The project will last one year during which parents will participate in capacity building trainings and seminars aimed to enrich:
● Children’s rights;
● Parents’ responsibilities;
● Advocacy and its tools;
● Strategy development and implementation.
As a result of the project, the participants will register a formal initiative or an NGO that with the guidance of Child Development Foundation will implement advocacy campaigns based on the developed strategy, and initiate development of reform policies aimed at child welfare and child protection.
Any parent or legal guardian that has a child aged 0 to 18 can participate in the project. You can find the application here. The deadline for applications is December 15th.
In case of questions, please contact project coordinator Gayane Aghabalyan via [email protected] or call 077180738.
If you’re interested in the project but have difficulties filling out the online form, please contact the project coordinator.
- New opportunity «Annual Media Award Contest 2020-2021» added.
- New opportunity «Mardamej 2021 announcement» added.
- New opportunity «Vacancy Announcement. Program Assistant» added.
- New opportunity «Open call for a project assistant (trans* working group facilitator)» added.
- New opportunity «Tenured professor in Armenian studies» added.
- New news «Job Announcement: Fundraising Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Way to work» added.
No file choosen