CSO online survey for Digital Economy Strategic Analysis
RA Ministry of High-Tech Industry (MHTI) in cooperation with the World Bank has launched a Digital Economy Strategic Analysis (DESA) survey in Armenia, as part of the Armenia Digital Transformation Agenda program.
The DESA aims to:
- Assess the current situation in digital development in Armenia and the existing policy, legal and regulatory framework, institutional structure and stakeholder capacities in this area.
- Identify any constraints for digital innovations in the public and private sectors.
- Collect vital information which will help to undertake a constructive consultative dialogue between stakeholders about the priorities of the Armenia Digital Transformation Agenda and the main principles for their implementation, the approaches, expected outcomes and achievement indicators.
For the purpose of the study information from primary and secondary sources will be collected and analyzed. In this pursuit the MHTI and WB are organizing an online surveyamong stakeholders in the public, private and non-governmental sectors.
Highly appreciating your organization’s role in Armenia’s digital transformation, we invite you to participate in DESA survey, share your valuable feedback about key digitalization issues in Armenia and have your input in this important process.
Please, fill in the survey online questionnaire following this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DY2996N. When completing the questions, you will be able to interrupt and return at a convenient time - the system will automatically save your answers when you close the survey.
In addition to the link to online questionnaire, you can also find the English and Armenian versions of the questionnaire and its glossary, as well as short presentation on DESA methodology here. Please, do not fill in these documents. The responses are only accepted through the online platform.
We thank you for your valuable contribution to this study and would be grateful for completing and submitting the survey by 15nd of August 2019 the latest. Early responses will be highly appreciated.
For any questions or comments, please contact the WB Digital development Consultant and DESA Armenia Coordinator - Gohar Malumyan at [email protected].
- New opportunity «"Anthropology of Violence" research competition» added.
- New opportunity «test» added.
- New opportunity «Civil Match։ FIND A PARTNER, SCALE THE IMPACT» added.
- New opportunity «Journalistic Research in the Field of Mining» added.
- New opportunity «The Policy Designers Network» added.
- New opportunity «"How Pandemic Affects the Human Rights" Vebinar» added.
- New news «Dr. Anna Ohanyan: Roadblocks to a Nagorno Karabakh Settlement» added.
No file choosen