Ongoing Call for Applications: Mobility Fund for CSO Experts in the Black Sea Region
We are very excited to launch the ongoing Call for Applications for the Mobility Fund for CSO Experts in the Black Sea Region.
The overall objective of the Mobility Fund is to support the exchange of best practices/ lessons learnt in specific thematic areas among civil society organisations (CSO) experts in the Black Sea Region with the aim of strengthening their capacity to engage in regional cooperation. The fund will cover mobility costs (international travel, accommodation, meals and local travel) for attending seminars/ workshops/ working meetings/ study visits.
The eligible activities (for which the mobility costs can be covered) include active participation and involvement during seminars, workshops, working meetings and study visits taking place in one of the Black Sea Synergy countries that cover specific thematic areas and which have the purpose of exchanging best practices/ lessons learnt, multiplying successful tools and projects and building the capacity of the beneficiary to engage in regional cooperation.
Proposals which address one of the 10 thematic cooperation areas part of the “Strategic Framework for Civil Society Cooperation in the Black Sea Region” will be given priority. However, other thematic areas with potential for regional cooperation might be taken into consideration.
The Mobility Fund is open for applications from 9th of May 2019 until 15th of December 2019and is eligible for CSO experts from the Black Sea Synergy countries, both non-EU (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Ukraine, Russia and Turkey) and EU (Bulgaria, Greece and Romania).
The financing cycle has two stages – the application and the reimbursement (only for the selected applicants)
The application must include the following documents:
- The application form;
- The agenda of the seminar/ workshop/ working meeting/ study visit;
- The CV of the applicant;
- A motivation letter explaining the relevance of the application for the objective of the Mobility Fund, the active involvement of the applicant in the proposed activity and future plans for follow-up, as well as potential coordination with the Black Sea NGO Forum.
The application must be sent by e-mail at [email protected] at least 15 days prior to the date the seminar/ workshop/ working meeting/ study visit takes place. In maximum 10 days from the confirmation receipt of the application, the applicant will receive by e-mail a positive or negative response with regard to the award of the financial support. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
2. Reimbursement (only for the selected applicants).
For more information about the application process, we kindly invite you to consult the following documents:
Should you need any other information do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected].
The current assignment is part of the project “Building CSO Capacity for Regional Cooperation within the Black Sea Region” implemented by the Romanian NGDO Platform – FOND and funded by the European Union for the period January 2019 – December 2021 in the context of the Black Sea NGO Forum. Find more about our project here.
- New news «Firdus: the Memory of a Place» added.
- New opportunity ««Ինչպե՞ս ստեղծել որակյալ տեքստեր» երկօրյա դասընթաց» added.
- New opportunity «Կրթաթոշակ Ռուսական հեղափոխության ուսումնասիրության համար (ռուսերեն)» added.
- New opportunity «Join to Team of the Restart Gyumri Initiative» added.
- New opportunity «Summer School The Eastern Partnership: "Current situation and possible prospects"» added.
- New news «Kansikas on Ohanyan, 'Russia Abroad: Driving Regional Fracture in Post-Communist Eurasia and Beyond'» added.
- New news «EAP CSF Armenian National Platform Statement on the Necessity of Radical Changes in the Judicial System of Armenia» added.
No file choosen