POSTER CONTEST DEDICATED TO CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION "THE ART OF LIVING TOGETHER"
EENCE (Eastern European Network for Citizenship education) is a network of organizations engaged in citizenship education in the countries of the Eastern Partnership of the European Union (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) and Russia.
Description: In the global world, where everyone speaks their own language, has their experience, protects their values and interests, it is so easy to face the misunderstanding of those who live different values or get into different circumstances. We can make the world around us both comfortable or unacceptable for ourselves and others. There is no doubt that telling about difficulties, understanding and helping another person is much more complicated than ignoring needs of other people and other communities. To understand that, it is necessary to master the art of living together, constructive art of appreciating one another, to support those who are different from you, to build a society where everyone can feel safe.
The International Poster Contest “THE ART OF LIVING TOGETHER” is a social contest designed to draw attention to the problems of citizenship education and to involve people who previously ignored this issue. The topic of the competition is the art of living together, understanding and supporting each other.
The goal is reconciliation and understanding of people, communities and systems based on human values, multiculturalism and human rights. The objectives of the competition are to awaken an active citizenship in people living in the countries of Eastern Partnership of the European Union and Russia, to motivate them to be responsible, tolerant, ready to understand different communities and social values.
More information can be found here.
- New opportunity «The Police of RA Announced the Newly Formed Patrol Police School Open Competition» added.
- New opportunity «Digital Troubleshooting Virtual Conference by Digital Communication Network» added.
- New news «Alternative 33. an idea competition for the urban revitalization of district 33» added.
- New opportunity «Invitation to Civil Society Representatives for membership in the re-launched National SDG Council» added.
- New research «European Convention on Anti discrimination and Freedoms» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU CHANGEMAKERS PROGRAM: ANOTHER FLAGSHIP INITIATIVE FOR WOMEN IN ARMENIA» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU: Leap Entrepreneurship» added.
No file choosen