POSTER CONTEST DEDICATED TO CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION "THE ART OF LIVING TOGETHER"
EENCE (Eastern European Network for Citizenship education) is a network of organizations engaged in citizenship education in the countries of the Eastern Partnership of the European Union (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) and Russia.
Description: In the global world, where everyone speaks their own language, has their experience, protects their values and interests, it is so easy to face the misunderstanding of those who live different values or get into different circumstances. We can make the world around us both comfortable or unacceptable for ourselves and others. There is no doubt that telling about difficulties, understanding and helping another person is much more complicated than ignoring needs of other people and other communities. To understand that, it is necessary to master the art of living together, constructive art of appreciating one another, to support those who are different from you, to build a society where everyone can feel safe.
The International Poster Contest “THE ART OF LIVING TOGETHER” is a social contest designed to draw attention to the problems of citizenship education and to involve people who previously ignored this issue. The topic of the competition is the art of living together, understanding and supporting each other.
The goal is reconciliation and understanding of people, communities and systems based on human values, multiculturalism and human rights. The objectives of the competition are to awaken an active citizenship in people living in the countries of Eastern Partnership of the European Union and Russia, to motivate them to be responsible, tolerant, ready to understand different communities and social values.
More information can be found here.
- New opportunity «Terms of Reference for Internal Audit» added.
- New research «COVID-19 and the world of work: Impact and policy responses» added.
- New modules «How to Make References: Guideline» added.
- New opportunity «Call For Expression Of Interest For Provision Of International Technical Assistance in the DATA Initiative supported by USAID» added.
- New opportunity «The European Union supports Armenian businesses through “Innovation for Economic Recovery for Micro, Small and Medium Size non-tech Companies” Grants Programme» added.
- New opportunity «Creative Cities: Stories from an emerging creative generation» added.
- New opportunity «Support to provision of Grant Administration service for women empowerment» added.
No file choosen