Vacancy Announcement at All Armenia Foundation. Public Relations Specialist/Spokesperson
Leading Organization: Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
Post Title: Public Relations Specialist/Spokesperson
Contract type: Employment contract / full time
Based in: Yerevan, with travel to all project sites as needed
Reports to: Head of Programs and External Relations
Introduction to the Task:
Working under the supervision of the Head of Programs and External Relations, the Public Relations Specialist/Spokesperson oversees, develops, prepares and distributes to local, regional and national media of news releases, story ideas and other publicity materials.
Write press releases and prepare information for the media
Respond to information requests from the media
Help maintain the organization's corporate image and identity
Draft speeches and arrange interviews for an organization’s top executives
Act as brand PR ambassador and a Spokesperson at key events as needed
Develop internal and external communications packages
Collaborate with program directors on creation and rehearsal of talking points prior to media interactions
Any other responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
· Higher education preferably in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or related field;
· Three+ years of related professional experience in media relations and/or public affairs;
· Excellent analytical, communication, problem-solving, teamwork and leadership skills;
· Spokesperson and crisis management experience;
· Strong writing/verbal communications skills and presentation/media training skills;
· Fluency in written and spoken Armenian and English is required;
· Be flexible, organized, and comfortable with managing multiple projects on deadline;
· Computer skills in MS Word, Excel and other database software;
Application Procedures: If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for this position, please e-mail your detailed CV and a short description of relevant experience in Armenian or in English to All-Armenian Fund at: [email protected] Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as “Public Relations Specialist/Spokesperson– Your Name Surname”.
Deadline for application: May 28, 2019
About All-Armenian Fund: The organization was founded by Presidential Decree in 1992. It is a unique institution whose mission is to unite Armenians in Armenia and overseas to overcome the country’s difficulties and to help establish sustainable development in Armenia and Artsakh. The work of All Armenian Fund is implemented with the active participation and support of its 21 affiliates and partner organizations in 19 countries. Parallel to the construction of roads, schools, kindergartens, hospitals, and gas and water networks, the Fund also provides assistance to many socially vulnerable groups, including families of freedom fighters and students from low-income families. The Fund also continues to be a major supporter of the work of Armenian artists and scientists, with particular emphasis on encouraging the young generation. In addition to its annual flagship programs, the Fund simultaneously implements donor-specified projects as well as projects within the framework of its core development programs, in Armenia and Artsakh alike.
- New opportunity «Call for Proposals on Nature-Based Women-Led Enterprises» added.
- New opportunity «Reporters in the Field for Crossborder Journalism» added.
- New opportunity «New Projec in Armenia: Slam Poetry Youth Art» added.
- New opportunity «Part-time Nagorno-Karabakh Correspondent Wanted» added.
- New opportunity «Part-time Armenia Correspondent Wanted» added.
- New news «CiviCERT-AM team starts working for Armenian civil society-NGOs» added.
- New news «Art and War. Interview with Areg Balayan» added.
No file choosen