We are small teams doing BIG things!
Assessing the civil society environment in the eastern partnership countries
Published on: 10 December, 2020
This report presents an update to the CSO Meter report produced in 2019 to assess enabling environment for CSOs and covers the relevant developments in the period of October 2019 – July 2020.CSO Meter is a tool developed to assess the civil society environment in Eastern Partnership countries. CSO Meter was developed within the framework of the "Monitoring Progress, Empowering Action" project. The update has been prepared through analysis of legal acts, recent researches and other materials, and expert interviews and consultations. The report reflects the most significant updates in 10 areas of CSO Meter and suggests key priorities for improvement․
- New opportunity «Study Opportunity: A Podcast about Erasmus+ in Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Grants for Civil Society Organisations in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine on Access to Justice for Victims of Discrimination» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Participation: Adami Media Prize» added.
- New opportunity «Job or Vaccination What the Citizens Would Choose? Online Debate» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call: State and Law One-day Training» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call: Critical Thinking School» added.
- New opportunity «Grant opportunity: Visegrad+ Grants to Democratization and Transformation Processes» added.
Allowed file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xsl, .xsls, .jpg
No file choosen