We are small teams doing BIG things!
Assessing the civil society environment in the eastern partnership countries
Published on: 10 December, 2020
This report presents an update to the CSO Meter report produced in 2019 to assess enabling environment for CSOs and covers the relevant developments in the period of October 2019 – July 2020.CSO Meter is a tool developed to assess the civil society environment in Eastern Partnership countries. CSO Meter was developed within the framework of the "Monitoring Progress, Empowering Action" project. The update has been prepared through analysis of legal acts, recent researches and other materials, and expert interviews and consultations. The report reflects the most significant updates in 10 areas of CSO Meter and suggests key priorities for improvement․
- New research «Needs-Assessment-Report-on-Situation-of-Young-People-in-Yerevan» added.
- New opportunity «Workshop Opportunity for Students: BBC Media Action Journalism skills development workshops» added.
- New opportunity «Granting and Training Opportunity: Global Week to Act For Sustainable Development Goals 2022» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: Point of View (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Granting Opportunity from The USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project (AIP)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications by Public Journalism Club: Strategic Communication Training» added.
- New opportunity «Granting Opportunity from Fund for Armenian Relief (in Armenian)» added.
Allowed file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xsl, .xsls, .jpg
No file choosen