Experts in CSO development; research on civil society; legal documents; training resources. If you have a CSO-relevant research or other resource materials that you would like to share with civil society, please send to us via contacting Moderator
- ARMENIA AND TURKEY: AN OVERVIEW OF RELATIONS AND PROSPECTS FOR NORMALISATION
- Civil Society Environment in the Eastern Partnership region January-May 2020
- CSO Meter: Assessing the civil society environment in the Eastern Partnership countries: Regional Report
- Public Opinion Household Survey on Corruption in Armenia (in Armenian)
- COVID-19 AND WOMEN’S HUMAN RIGHTS: GUIDANCE
- "ԲԱՆԱԼԻ ԴԵՊԻ ԲԱՑ ՏՎՅԱԼՆԵՐ" տվյալների վերլուծության և վիզուալիզացիայի ձեռնարկ
- Eurasia Partnership Foundation. Rules & Policies on Plagiarism (in Armenian)
- Implementation Tips for USAID Partners
- Critical Thinking. Logical Fallacies and Misleading Rhetorical Tricks (in Armenian)
- How to do Social entrepreneurship. Guidebook
- Event Organization Checklist
- Guideline of Consultation of Domestic Violence by Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Armenia
- NGO Report Forms (Armenian)
- NGO registration sample documents (Armenian)
- CSO registration and operation in Armenia - according to new NGO Law (Armenian)
- RA (New) Law on Non-Governmental Organizations (Appouved on 06.09.2016) - (Armenian)
- RA Government Decision on Establishment of Public Councils Attached to the Ministries (in Armenian)
- RoA Law on Non-Governmental Organizations
- New opportunity «"Anthropology of Violence" research competition» added.
- New opportunity «test» added.
- New opportunity «Civil Match։ FIND A PARTNER, SCALE THE IMPACT» added.
- New opportunity «Journalistic Research in the Field of Mining» added.
- New opportunity «The Policy Designers Network» added.
- New opportunity «"How Pandemic Affects the Human Rights" Vebinar» added.
- New news «Dr. Anna Ohanyan: Roadblocks to a Nagorno Karabakh Settlement» added.
No file choosen