Experts in CSO development; research on civil society; legal documents; training resources. If you have a CSO-relevant research or other resource materials that you would like to share with civil society, please send to us via contacting Moderator
- Needs Assessment Report on Situation of Young People in Yerevan
- Research on Efficient Models of Activities of Labor Unions in EU (in Armenian)
- Capturing Migration in the Armenian and Regional Contexts
- Aghasi Tadevosyan The Role of Civil Society Organizations Issues and Challenges
- Between Media Owners, Journalists and Audience
- "ԲԱՆԱԼԻ ԴԵՊԻ ԲԱՑ ՏՎՅԱԼՆԵՐ" տվյալների վերլուծության և վիզուալիզացիայի ձեռնարկ
- Eurasia Partnership Foundation. Rules & Policies on Plagiarism (in Armenian)
- Implementation Tips for USAID Partners
- Critical Thinking. Logical Fallacies and Misleading Rhetorical Tricks (in Armenian)
- How to do Social entrepreneurship. Guidebook
- Event Organization Checklist
- Guideline of Consultation of Domestic Violence by Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Armenia
- NGO Report Forms (Armenian)
- NGO registration sample documents (Armenian)
- CSO registration and operation in Armenia - according to new NGO Law (Armenian)
- RA (New) Law on Non-Governmental Organizations (Appouved on 06.09.2016) - (Armenian)
- RA Government Decision on Establishment of Public Councils Attached to the Ministries (in Armenian)
- RoA Law on Non-Governmental Organizations
- New research «Needs-Assessment-Report-on-Situation-of-Young-People-in-Yerevan» added.
- New opportunity «Workshop Opportunity for Students: BBC Media Action Journalism skills development workshops» added.
- New opportunity «Granting and Training Opportunity: Global Week to Act For Sustainable Development Goals 2022» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: Point of View (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Granting Opportunity from The USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project (AIP)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications by Public Journalism Club: Strategic Communication Training» added.
- New opportunity «Granting Opportunity from Fund for Armenian Relief (in Armenian)» added.
No file choosen