Experts in CSO development; research on civil society; legal documents; training resources. If you have a CSO-relevant research or other resource materials that you would like to share with civil society, please send to us via contacting Moderator
- Eurasia Partnership Foundation. Rules & Policies on Plagiarism (in Armenian)
- Implementation Tips for USAID Partners
- Critical Thinking. Logical Fallacies and Misleading Rhetorical Tricks (in Armenian)
- How to do Social entrepreneurship. Guidebook
- Event Organization Checklist
- Code of Conduct and Ethics (հայերեն)
- Guideline of Consultation of Domestic Violence by Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Armenia
- NGO Report Forms (Armenian)
- NGO registration sample documents (Armenian)
- CSO registration and operation in Armenia - according to new NGO Law (Armenian)
- RA (New) Law on Non-Governmental Organizations (Appouved on 06.09.2016) - (Armenian)
- RA Government Decision on Establishment of Public Councils Attached to the Ministries (in Armenian)
- RoA Law on Non-Governmental Organizations
- New opportunity «Դրամաշնորհային մրցույթի հայտարարություն» added.
- New opportunity «School "Skolkovo". Open call» added.
- New opportunity «Training on proposal writing» added.
- New opportunity «EPF Is Hiring a Project Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Yerevan Municipality Program of "Active Citizen Yerevan" for New Offers and Opportunities in Yerevan» added.
- New opportunity «The Marshall Memorial Fellowship/ DDL: the 27th of September 2019» added.
- New opportunity «Izmirlian Foundation and Impact Hub Yerevan Fellowship Program» added.
No file choosen