Experts in CSO development; research on civil society; legal documents; training resources. If you have a CSO-relevant research or other resource materials that you would like to share with civil society, please send to us via contacting Moderator
- Eurasia Partnership Foundation. Rules & Policies on Plagiarism (in Armenian)
- Implementation Tips for USAID Partners
- Critical Thinking. Logical Fallacies and Misleading Rhetorical Tricks (in Armenian)
- How to do Social entrepreneurship. Guidebook
- Event Organization Checklist
- Code of Conduct and Ethics (հայերեն)
- Guideline of Consultation of Domestic Violence by Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Armenia
- NGO Report Forms (Armenian)
- NGO registration sample documents (Armenian)
- CSO registration and operation in Armenia - according to new NGO Law (Armenian)
- RA (New) Law on Non-Governmental Organizations (Appouved on 06.09.2016) - (Armenian)
- RA Government Decision on Establishment of Public Councils Attached to the Ministries (in Armenian)
- RoA Law on Non-Governmental Organizations
- New opportunity «KASA Foundation is looking for ESPAS center coordinator» added.
- New opportunity «Grants for Youth Organizations Working in Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Leadership School for Lawyer Women. Call for applications» added.
- New opportunity «Multimedia Lab / Production Grant Program for South Caucasian female photographers» added.
- New news «Interview With Isabella Sargsyan On Hate Speech» added.
- New opportunity «CCP Synergy: Call for applications» added.
- New opportunity «Pázmány Péter Catholic University (PPCU) Armenian Studies Department Scholarship Program 2020/21, Hungary» added.
No file choosen